- Direct - the device operates as long as the switch is held down.
- Latching - press the switch to turn on, press again to turn off.
- Timed seconds - set for seconds and choose the desired operating time - 1 to 50.
- Timed minutes - set for minutes and choose the desired operating time - 1 to 50.
- Co-operation - connect two switches. Both need to be pressed at the same time to switch on the device.
- Two switch on/off - connect two switches. Press one to turn the device on and the other to turn it off - a simple, easy to grasp concept that is ideal for introducing two switch skills.
- Doo-zy-switch mode – Control using the Doo-zy switch wirelessly using the infra-red function. Up to 16 receivers in the same room.
There are different control methods:
The mains controller with switch has a load of up to 5 amps or 1200 watts.
Fitted with both 3.5 mm and 6.3 mm jack sockets so most switches can be used.